Our member portal is for you to quickly make updates to your information. You may:
- Change your address or phone number
- Change your doctor or Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Print your ID card
- Take an online health assessment
Online Health Assessment
As a member, you can take this free online health assessment. It will ask you to answer questions about your daily life and habits in order to assess your current health. Depending on your answers the assessment will provide tips on how to stay healthy.
Find a Doctor, Pharmacy or Facility
It's easy to search for any type of provider such as:
- Doctor or Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- Specialist (examples: Pediatrician, Allergist, Ear-Nose-Throat Doctor)
- Facility (examples: Hospital, Urgent Care Center, Senior Nursing Facility)
Find resources in San Diego County
Search for free or reduced cost services such as housing, food, caregiver resources, tax preparation and more.
Our member newsletters are published throughout the year with information about staying healthy, benefits, and services.
Member Health Education
We care about you and your family’s health! Visit our health education page for information on health classes, disease management and being the best version of you.
Community Health Group offers two health plans to San Diego County beneficiaries. If you’re looking for more information on benefits and services, follow these links:
You can also check out our Member Services page for information about services to our members.